Ekaterina Korezhatkova, head of iRidium technical support
At the webinar you'll learn to:
Outline of the webinar:
1. Introduction: getting acquianted with iRidium software package.
2. Creating a new project in iRidium Studio:
2.1. Basics of crating a graphical interface.
2.2. Visualization capabilities in iRidium.
3. Work with iRidium Transfer. Uploading a project to control panels (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac).
4. Setting connection with Modbus TCP, RTU, ASCII and TCP/IP-to-Modbus gates.
5. Setting registers: import and manual setting.
6. Work with registers with the help of project graphical items.
7. Getting acquianted with iRidium Server for Modbus.
8. Licensing in iRidium pro.