There will be only 1 winner in each nomination. A project from any nomination can get the Grand Prix of iRidium Awards 2015.
- Grand Prix – iPhone 6 + $500 credit for iRidium products
- A winner in each nomination - $500 credit for iRidium products
What are the criteria:
- intuitive and smart interface;
- unique and complicated use of iRidium.
How to participate: till February 28 (extended until March 5)
- Make a good video of your project.
- Upload the video to Youtube.
- Fill in this entry form
iRidium mobile team
IMPORTANT: Requirements to the video!
Last year project competition iRidium Awards 2014 showed that a beautiful video of the project contributes greatly to your victory. See the video of the last year winner BeeToo project
After the competition we’ll show your beautiful video on our web-site, on our official pages in social nets, at exhibitions where we and our partners take part and in all other resources available to us. We’ll always show your company name, as the integrator of the project, with contact information. So, spend some time on making a high-quality video of the project, and it will work well for YOU.
Technical requirements to the video:
1280 x 720 (HD), 1920x1080 (Full HD).
What to show in the video:
*.mp4, *.avi, *.mov, *.vmw, ссылка с YouTube
- project name;
- integrator (company, free-lance integrator);
- interior of the project;
- control interface of all systems (climate, light, blinds, cameras, etc.);
- the process of control.
You are responsible for ensuring that any use of video, imagery or music meets copyright and fair-use laws.
By submitting a video to the contest, you grant iRidium mobile a royalty-free, irrevocable right to reproduce, publish distribute, perform, display, create derivative works of the submission, or otherwise use the work for commercial purposes, and authorize others to do so.